Friday, December 10, 2010

How Did You Get Here?


#1 Search Term "Heather Thomas"
Just looking over my blog stats, and here are some notes; just for fun. Date of recording is apparently June 2010.

Hits: 239,398

Top Three Posts:
  1. Hotties of Yore: Jayne Mansfield and Sophia Loren (15,940)
  2. Hotties of Yore: Helen Mirren (7,380)
  3. Nerd Girl of Note #50 (Lynda Carter) (6,376)
Top Three Traffic Sources (all awesome blogs, btw)
  1. Grantbridge Street and other Misadventures
  2. Retrospace
  3. The Groovy Age of Horror
Visitors are primarily from The US, Canada, Europe and Australia. I do have some viewers from Iran and Malaysia. Welcome! Though, I have not seen any hits from Iran this week; I hope I am not blocked there?

Biggest commercial referrers are Google, Yahoo Image Search, and Google UK.

Top Three Search Terms, and Number of Related Posts by Me
  1. Heather Thomas (1)
  2. Raquel Welch (5)
  3. Jamie Lee Curtis (2)

7 comments:

joe bloke said...

ah-ha! so, it's not just me, then!

The Angry Lurker said...

Congratulations,I have just hit 25,000 hits long way to go.

Darius Whiteplume said...

@Joe - You are not alone :-)

@TAL - You'll get there. 25k is still a lot of people interested in what you have to say. Certainly more people on the web find me interesting than do in real life :-D

Mickey Glitter said...

Mmmm, Heather Thomas. She was the main reason I ever watched The Fall Guy, though I was quite enamored of just about everyone on that fool program. ;-)

Darius Whiteplume said...

You know, I don't think I ever watched The Fall Guy, but certainly Heather is worth ten Lee Majors, and that other guy isn't even on the world market ;-)

dr.morbius said...

The top search term for my blog is "Hugh Jackman's Ass." Go figure.

Darius Whiteplume said...

If Google wants to rule the world, they really need to learn to understand context. :-)

Post a Comment