Friday, January 14, 2011

Looks like the "Your Future" show has been cancelled.




Well, if any of you were fans of the Your Future show I was doing via Xtranormal, I am sad to say it is no more. Xtranormal used to let you use at least one scene and certain characters from each of their various cartoon types for free, but now the Robotz that I use are all pay-to-play. That's real money, folks. Granted, it ain't a lot of real money, and I can appreciate that they have expenses, but from what I have seen, only the robots are all pay. Frankly, the whole premise demands that I use the robots. I can't switch gears and use presidents, and the style is definitely meant for robots.

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted. If I get a huge outcry from my readership I'll consider continuing, perhaps monthly, but I don't know that it was overly popular, and the well might be dry anyway ;-)

4 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

You should replace the robots with presidents. Come on - where is your sense of British television sci-fi cost cutting techniques?

Darius Whiteplume said...

I do have an old ShopVac and a plunger... Now where id I put that whisk? :-D

Lisa said...

Yes, I agree... presidents are totally okay.
Let's go!

Darius Whiteplume said...

If I do, I'll have to come up with a whole new premise, and I am not sure I'm that smart :-D

Post a Comment