Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dragonchow Dice Bags

As always, my disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this post. I purchased the below product with my own cash and like it, as well as the manufacturer. That being said...

I recently bought several dice bags from Dragon Chow. I have been following @GeekyLyndsay on Twitter for a while, and finally got around to buying some bags for myself and my semi-demoralized D&D group. I really like the design of the bags, which are not your typical two-piece purse with a drawstring, nor the ubiquitous Crown Royal bag. Lyndsay's Dragonchow bags are semi-cubes, built to stand up when open. They are reversible, so if you get tired of its look, turn it inside out for a complimentary change. Also, rather than having to tie off the drawstring it has a catch like you might find on a jacket's drawstring. The size is close to that of a standard coffee mug.



There are tons of styles, and Lyndsay is always finding new fabrics. She's a gamer too, and a heck of a nice person. If you are in the market for something different, check her site out and peruse the goods. She's even got dice too, just in case you'd like them to match your bag.

By the by, February 13th will be Dragonchow's first anniversary, and Lyndsay is having a contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment