Thursday, March 10, 2011

Podcasting in Nerdliness: Episode 2

Back with another attempt at making you laugh, cry, and wonder why you follow me. This time there is some attempt at professionalism (of sorts). We have an intro clip, that does not sound too bad, if I do say so myself.

What the hell am I talking about this week? A little thing called Firefly, Jess Franco and Leopold von Sacher-Masoch and the variance in the telling of Venus in Furs, and a bit about my upcoming trip to NYC.



Note, I have added this podcast to Feedburner, so you can now actually subscribe to it. I attempted to add instructions below, but can only verify that the BlackBerry portion works. For iTunes, I included a link which I assume will get you there. If you don't want to type the whole URL into your phone, the QR Code below will direct you there.

Don't want to subscribe? Listen to the podcast here.


qrcode
Subscribe at Feedburner




Subscription Help:

BlackBerry Podcast Subscriber: Open the podcast application. Access main menu. Select Add Podcast Channel. Enter the following URL:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/PodcastingInNerdliness

iTunes: See the information here to add the subscription via iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment