Monday, May 23, 2011

A Note on Advertising

Hello all,

Since you might only read this blog in a RSS reader I thought I'd mention two ads I have placed on the blog. These are free ads for two of my internet friends. No compensation for me, just trying to help a brutha out.


Ruby Tombstone is one of my Twitter buddies. Anytime I need a zombie discussion fix she is there for me. Ruby does etsy jewelry and other accessories with a horror and, may I say "deviant" flair. You can check out her etsy shop here. You can find her on Twitter here.


Long time friend of the Blog, Shon Richards, currently has five books for sale at Lulu. Shon is a talented erotica writer and a hell of a nice guy. If erotica is your thing, definitely get to Lulu and check him out. Find Shon on Twitter here.


As far as advertising in general goes, I admit I have considered it, but frankly would just like to support people I know and like. These are two of my favorites, so take a look.

2 comments:

DorianTB said...

Nice plugs for Ruby Tombstone's jewelry and Shon Richards' books! I've only just become familiar with "Adventures in Nerdliness," but having a kinda twisted sense of humor, I like it already. Looking forward to following your wild and crazy adventures!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Glad you're enjoying the blog. Oh, I just noticed I am verging on 300 followers (via Google, that is). Welcome aboard!

Post a Comment