Fenech is a French born actress who made her name in giallo and European sex comedies. She is apparently a favorite of Quentin Tarantino, who got her cast in his production of Eli Roth's Hostel Part II, and he named Michael Meyers' character in Inglorious Basterds "Ed Fenech." The IMDb lists her with eighty acting credits, and in the '90s began producing films (26 of them).
Here is a little clip from a film I cannot find; Fenech and NGoN Alum Rosalba Neri in Top Sensation (aka The Seducers, aka Swinging Young Seductresses). The quality is not so hot, and it is in Italian, but it is the only time these two worked together.
Also, a weird clip from La Pretora. Fenech is playing both women. Also in Italian, but better quality video.
Some reviews by people with more experience than I; my horror movie go-to team:
- Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire (Tenebrous Kate)
- Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key
- Five Dolls for an August Moon
- The Case of the Bloody Iris
- Strip Nude for Your Killer
- Mad Mad Mad Mad Movies (The Vicar of VHS and The Duke of DVD)