Thursday, June 9, 2011

Site Traffic and Welcome

As of Monday the 6th, 6% of my site traffic had one goal:


31,017 page views out of 454,584 were looking for Jayne and Sophia. That was my 500th post, and over two years ago. It is consistently my most viewed page; which I think is a bit odd. When I did a Google search of "jayne mansfield and sophia loren" my post was the eleventh listed. A Google image does not easily point out my blog. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth though, and as I've always said, the internet is for buying crap you don't need and looking at boobs.

Side note; the current page views for that post are almost double what they were last December.

So, since I got that little bit of nonsense out of the way, I thought I'd take the opportunity to say hello to the new followers; a habit I used to have when I was in the under one-hundred level. Post comments and say "hi" if you feel like it, but lurking is totally acceptable.

8 comments:

Jack Ibbetson said...

HI

mkhall said...

Hello.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Hellos back :-)

cerebus660 said...

I've been here for ages, but "Hi!" anyway :-)

I love that look on Sophia's face!
"If those things start coming towards me I'm gonna stab 'em with a fork!"

iasa said...

well those are some lovely boobs!

Darius Whiteplume said...

@cerebus - of course I know you :-)

@iasa - I wonder why they went with Sophia; she' not exactly known for being flat chested.

Gilligan said...

I have been whining for years that, of all my posts, the one i did on spanking women back in 2008 continues to be the most visited post without fail. I remember i hashed it out in 10 minutes before a lunch break.

Darius Whiteplume said...

@Gilligan - sex sells, my friend. I bet if I do a post about feet it would blow the server up ;-)

Post a Comment