[holds for applause]
Glad to see so many new faces, as well as some who have been with me since the dark days of 2008, when I was just an aging nerd trying to find friends on the interwebz. I have met some of my favorite people thanks to this little labor of love/narcissism, and hope to keep it up. As of this writing I have 312 Google Followers, 55 Networked Blogs Followers, and Goggle shows 431 total subscribers through various conduits. Obviously there is some overlap.
As is tradition, here are some favorite posts, chronologically. Sort of:
- Darius Whiteplume vs La Fée Verte
- I went to see Lady Gaga
- Maybe My Sense of Humor is Too Weird?
- Succeeded (mostly) in completing the Halloween Horror Challenge (several posts)
- Dressed as a zombie
- Participated in the Paul Naschy Blogathon (several posts)
- Did some episodes of the short lived "The Your Future Show" and "Video Blogging for the Unattractive Blogger"
- I started/ended podcasting. The four episodes I did are here.
- Made another famous friend in the person of NGoN#127 Starina Johnson after my review of Stuck!
- Twilight Review
- Hollywood Hiding the Nerd
- Food Network: Is it Us or Them? - Inspired by Michael Symon noticing that I called him a "tool" on Twitter.
- Nerd Girl of Note #100
- Nerd Girl of Note #108 became one of my best Twitter buddies :-)
- Bloody Mallory - A movie you should all check out.
- The Corporatization of Nerd Culture, or "What Happened to Tom Baker?"
- Nerd Girl of Note #112 left us.
- What's So Bad About Ke$ha?
- Hypocritical and Insensitive?