Monday, October 3, 2011

Fan-Boy Icon #54: Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself)

I am not the biggest Star Wars fan, but I am quite the Mark Hamill fan from time to time, particularly when it comes to Batman. I definitely think his Joker in Batman the Animated Series set the bar for Jokers to come. It is the perfect mix between the Caesar Romero mania, and the Heath Ledger darkness that would premier sixteen years later.

Hey, I can't tell you much about Mark you do not know. He's Luke Skywalker, and in my opinion, The Joker. All the Bluray hoopla has got me a bit nostalgic for the original film. So three cheers for Mark Hamill!


3 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Everyone loves Luke!

Darius Whiteplume said...

I think it bothered me how the hero focus shifted to Han instead of Luke when I was a kid. I was an Obi-Wan kid though (so don't get me started on the prequels ;-)

Major.Mack said...

luke is a ho. han solo, now hes a mack!

Post a Comment