Friday, November 4, 2011

"The Many Loves of Lady Derp"

I have ni dead why, but this has been my most popular post on Tumblr. Within 24 hours it was approaching 400 notes (likes and reblogs). I had posted the original picture with similar text to a lukewarm response, but making my own pulp cover seemed to strike a chord.



Now, of course, the dilettante in me wants to write "The Many Loves of Lady Derp" -- a feat I doubt I am up to, but did actually start. If I do write it, I'll post it here. If not, I'll post the tiny bit I have already done. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

I think I have your original post in my queue and reblogged the updated one as soon as I saw it. Great post!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Thanks! I am convinced most people don't read posts on Tumblr unless it is in a picture. :-)

Post a Comment