Monday, September 2, 2013

¡Recomendaciones Mexploitation!

Hope you all enjoyed ¡Clelebración de Mexploitación! Here are some shout-outs/further recommendations from some of my friends around the web.

The most excellent Tenebrous Kate recommended The Braniac (aka El Barón del Terror), which I was able to review, but also recommended The Black Pit of Dr. M (1959, Fernando Méndez). Sadly, I was not able to locate this one in time. Check out T.K. at:
 One of my friends from Twitter, SkullGirl22, recommended the following:
  • La Llorna (1959, René Cordona) on YouTube here
  • La Loba (1964, Rafael Baledón) on YouTube here
  • El Santo vs las Momias de Guanajuato (I believe, 1972, Federico Curiel) on YouTube here
  • El Caso de Una Adolescente (1957,  Emilio Gómez Muriel) on YouTube here
Long time Twitter buddy The Poptart Maniac turned me on to Armando H. who runs the blog Raculfright_13's Blogo Trasho that specializes in Mexican B Movies.

Have any suggestions of your own? Feel free to post them in the comments. Also, if you've never seen it, check out Alucarda.

No comments:

Post a Comment